May 8-10 2018 | Bloomington, IN
As practicing missional ecclesiologists, we value learning from and with each other at Mission Anabaino. In addition to the papers being presented at our annual collaborative, we have built in discussions and free time so that we might be inspired and encouraged by sharing with one another. MA is committed to coaching and supporting church planters, assessing and developing interns, fostering a church planting culture, and cultivating and allocating resources toward church planting. MA also builds collegial relationships among church planters with outside entities, networks, and partners.
Our 2018 theme is built around the Five Solas of the Reformation. Each sola will be presented by an MA Church Planter in the context of missional ecclesiology and church planting. There will be facilitated large group collaboration, and the opportunity for smaller break out groups. On Thursday afternoon we will enjoy a city excursion together!
- Suggested Reading: Biblical Authority After Babel by Kevin Vanhoozer
- Session 1: Solus Christus by Preston Graham | Collaboration | Audio Recording
- Session 2: Sola Gratia by Mark Robertson | Collaboration | Audio Recording
- Session 3: Sola Fide by Kyle Hackmann | Collaboration | Audio Recording
- Session 4: Sola Scriptura by Dan Herron | Collaboration | Audio Recording
- Session 5: Soli Deo Gloria by James Kessler | Collaboration | Audio Recording
- Going Forward: Collaboration
Collaborators, please review these papers in the month prior to the collaborative.
The Annual Collaborative will be Located at the Monroe Convention Center (302 S College Ave, Bloomington, IN). It is a ten minute walk from the hotel where our overnight attendees will be staying, and our breakfast location on Wednesday and Thursday.
Our overnight attendees will stay at the SpringHill Suites Bloomington (501 N College Ave, Bloomington, IN 47404). Hotel reservations will be made for you and confirmations will be emailed. Free parking is available at the hotel (and is where we will have breakfast each morning). For our collaborators arriving from out of town, we will provide transportation to and from the airport.
- Collaborative Start Time: 5:30pm on Tuesday May 8th at FARM Bloomington
- Collaborative End Time: Late Evening Thursday May 10th
Please take the collaborative start time and end time into consideration when making travel arrangements. If you are traveling from out of town, we suggest you arrive on Tuesday in time to check into the hotel and begin the collaborative on time, and depart on Friday morning.
This is an invitational only collaborative. Applications and registrations are now closed. If you have been approved, a separate registration link will be emailed to confirm your attendance. Limited scholarships are available. All meals, programming, excursions, and lodging (if applicaple) are covered in the collaborative fee.
- Overnight Attendee: $360
- Day Attendee: $195